Finished: Sock Update

11:00 Renée 1 Comments

Here I am sharing yet another sock update (don't worry, I am not suddenly a crazy fast sock knitter, I was just very behind on posting!). These are my socks for July, August and September. Only 3 more to go!

#7 Soft Beige
This is actually the second pair I have knitted with this yarn. The first pair where for my mom for her birthday in July, but I loved this color so much that I had to knit a pair for myself straight away. The yarn is Bergere de France Goomy 50 in the "imprim beige" colorway.






#8 Speckled loveliness
This is another sock blank from Sewknitobsessed, where I also got the purple sock blank from. I loved this one even more because of the lovely speckled effect it gives. The very pretty heel comes from Vanilla is the New Black by Anneh Fletcher. It is a super easy heel to knit and super pretty. I was surprised how well it fits me because I have a high arch. Needless to say I will definitely be using this one more often!







#9 Fall Night
I'm sure this one needs no explanation because it's such a popular yarn - it's the Regia Arne and Carlos yarn in the Fall Night colorway. Just like it's sister - the Summer Night socks - I knitted them with white contrasting heels and toes to break up the pattern a bit. For this one I also tried something new: I continued the slip-stitch pattern trough the heel turn. I am curious to see if this will make the heel last longer.






1 comment:

  1. All your socks looks great! It makes me want to do some sock knitting too. I am very intrigued by the speckled loveliness heel, it looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment or ask any questions - they are very much appreciated!